Info Terbaru
Loading...
Friday, November 8, 2013

Info Post


 In the morning, seen a young man with a cloth bundle containing provisions on his back underway with the goal of climbing to the top of the famous mountain.
The legend says that at the top of the mountain there is a beautiful view like being in heaven. Once on the slopes, it looks a little house inhabited by an old man.
After greeting the owner of the house, the youth expressed intention "Sir, I want to climb this mountain. Kek Please, show me the easiest way to reach to the top of the mountain".
The old man reluctantly raised his hand and showed three fingers before the lads,
"There are three roads to the summit,
You can choose the left, middle or right? "
"If I choose the left?"
"The left through a lot of rocks". after saying goodbye and thank you, the young man hurried on his way. A few hours later to sweat profusely, the boy looks back at the front door of the home of the grandparents.
"Sir, I am not able to pass through steep rocks". "The road next to where else should I pass Grandpa?"
The grandfather with a smile lifting again 3 fingers say "Pick yourself, left, center or right?"
"If I choose the right road?"
"Right next to many thorny bush". After a short rest, the young man set off back up. Hose few hours later, he returned to the home of the grandparents.
With fatigue the boy said, "Sir, I really want to reach the top of the mountain. Way right and left have I traveled, I think I still circling in the same place that I had not managed to climb to higher ground, and had to return I wanted to come here with no results, please show me the way other kek flat and easier for me to successfully climb to the top of the mountain "
The grandfather seriously listen to complaints the youth, glowering he said firmly "Young? If you want to get to the top of the mountain, no road is flat and easy! Barriers in the form of rocks and thorny bushes, should you pass, sometimes even deadlock was All you have to face. During wish to mencapaipuncak it remains shaky, facing all the obstacles! face all challenges! Undergo step step by step, you will definitely get to the top the mountain as you want!, and enjoy the incredible views! ! Do you understand?
With amazement the boy heard all the speeches grandfather, smiling happily she replied "I know Grandpa, I understand! Thank you Grandpa! I am ready to face any obstacles step by step and challenge! Determination me more determined to climb again until it reaches the top of the mountain this.
With a smile puassi grandfather said, "Young man, I believe you can certainly reach that mountain top!" survivors fight!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ayo diskusi disini ..

Blog Kemasaja

Pengumuman BKN

Cakrawala News

  • Bajigur Legit - Rp 18000 Bajigur minuman khas sunda yang mengandung banyak manfaat, salah satunya yaitu untuk menghangatkan badan disaat terasa udara terasa dingin. Bajig...
    8 years ago
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Gapura Indonesia | Kemasaja